Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
11,152 Posts
The consummate straight-man, good-natured butt of many good jokes.
He will be missed (but not for his dodgy Scots accent!)

RIP Nicholas Parsons :(

·
AO Detailing COTY Winner 2018
434 Posts
He's entertained me for the whole of my life: from Sale of the Century in the 1970s, to Just a Minute for the 40 years that followed.

A broadcasting legend, and a quick-witted, humble and consummate professional who will be greatly missed. Hopefully the BBC won't hesitate to treat us to lots of repetition...

·
AO Detailing COTY Winner 2018
434 Posts
He has passed away at age 95.
RIP Mr Parsons.
96 actually: he was born in October 1923 and was a professional actor from 1945... Quite amazing.

·
Registered
9,967 Posts
RIP, gutted!
Love love love Just a Minute!

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,434 Posts
Get over yourself mate..I knew that man personally...one of his best mates was a retired producer called Dicky Leaman who was my next door neighbour in Bognor. He used to visit him once in a while. I just know Mr Parsons would have found that funny....so yes "really".

·
Registered
12,568 Posts
Get over yourself mate..I knew that man personally...one of his best mates was a retired producer called Dicky Leaman who was my next door neighbour in Bognor. He used to visit him once in a while. I just know Mr Parsons would have found that funny....so yes "really".
What a ****ing stupid justification.
“My best mate is gay so I can’t be homophobic. It still doesn’t stop me making jokes about his lifestyle behind his back, if he knew what I said he’d find it funny”

·
Registered
17,217 Posts
RIP to a gentleman who, in the entertainment industry, had the brains, wit and charm to be called a true talent for decades.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts