Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Premium Member
19,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Written by our own forum resident no less. Cracking read Nigel :thumbs: and well done for being non biased ;) ahem! :lol:

·
Registered
30,070 Posts
Anyone else think the pic on the cover looks like a festive merkin...?

·
Premium Member
19,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
30,126 Posts
Not had mine yet:( I apparently get a mention too......

·
Premium Member
19,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Premium Member
19,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Just found the bit on squadrone rosso ;)

·
Registered
499 Posts
AROC has moved on from the days when anything remotely connected to Fiat was sneered at. There are registers for all the modern models - the GT register has over 150 members - and regular news and articles on the more modern cars.

·
Registered
7,551 Posts
Well I suppose 2004/5 is a while back, but it was years after the start of the 156/GT/147 era (the models that saved the company!) ... times change I guess. Looking at the website (just now, and inded it has changed) is an indicator of that.

Maybe I missed the campaign that tried to bring back disgruntled ex-members (yeah right!) ... many of whom ended up here on AO. Well, it was almost the sole reason I joined this place.

·
Registered
3,000 Posts
Well I suppose 2004/5 is a while back, but it was years after the start of the 156/GT/147 era (the models that saved the company!) ... times change I guess. Looking at the website (just now, and inded it has changed) is an indicator of that.

Maybe I missed the campaign that tried to bring back disgruntled ex-members (yeah right!) ... many of whom ended up here on AO. Well, it was almost the sole reason I joined this place.
+1

I bet they have still not bothered to patch up the differences between the 2 rival racing groups. I guess that wound will still take a few years to heal over. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Probably need a complete generation change before that little spat is forgotten.

·
Premium Member
19,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Guys i'm not interested in what politics go on amongst the factions of AROC or how useless they used to be. I just wanted to give GTA_nigel the credit he deserved for a splendid and well written article :thumbs:

1 - 20 of 51 Posts