Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
864 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's my birthday today, 104 not out, and have just been sent an email from AO wishing me a Happy Birthday!

Thought it might have just been automatically generated but sent one back to say thanks and was surprised to receive another one back saying to enjoy my day. Very nice that someone would take the time to to this. :cool:

I do intend to enjoy my day as it happens, after work that is when I'm going to get drunk and indulge in filthy sex games.

If I'm honest a small gift in the post this morning would have been nice as well :) but still very impressed. Nice one AO!

·
Registered
19,792 Posts
I do intend to enjoy my day as it happens, after work that is when I'm going to get drunk and indulge in filthy sex games.
Did someone buy you a camcorder for your birthday then?

·
Registered
10,019 Posts
104 and still up for filthy sex games - fair doos fella :thumbs:

I hope I can still get it :saber: at that age :lol:

·
Registered
864 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks everyone... would have done a multi quote but it's a bit beyond me. :thumbs: :thumbs:

Probably the same reason my birthday doesn't appear with the others at the top of the page; I did try messing about with my profile settings but probably just buggered everything up.

I can't seem to upload pictures either, although that's probably a good thing to be honest if you saw some of the stuff I used to post on another forum. :tut:

·
Registered
3,336 Posts
Have a great day! :thumbs:

1 - 20 of 34 Posts