Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Returning to my car the other day in a multi-storey car park, I could see a note had been placed on the windscreen. My first thought was that somebody had smacked the car which filled me with dread, but then thought well at least they had the decency to leave a note. Anyway, this is what I found:

View attachment Alfa note02052013_0000.pdf

Oh, and by the way, I wasn't aware of waving ................ am I supposed to!

·
Registered
1,754 Posts
Better start waving now :)

·
Registered
4,787 Posts
I too found a note on my windscreen the other day, it said parking fine, was really nice of them to notice!

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
i see a fair number of alfa drivers these days, only 159 drivers tend to look over, others don't :(
I don't wave though as I'll look a bit silly when they just stare back confused

·
Registered
21 Posts
I'm new to Alfa ownership (GT Q2 1.9JTDM in January) and I started waving at others I passed on the road, mostly they look at you like you are day release, but that might just be a norfolk thing :) but one or two wave back, and the other day I got a wave and a flash of the lights.....made me smile !

And then last night, after leaving work, on the bridge in Great Yarmouth, stuck in traffic going the other way was another GT !! thats only the second one I've seen around here :)

·
Registered
350 Posts
When I had my GTV you would pretty much always get a wave from another GTV driver. Can't say that I've noticed the same now in the 159SW. Maybe it was an exclusivity thing. With a GTV you were in a pretty rare club and wanted to acknowledge that fact with anyone in the same club. A lot more 159's around so not the same exclusivity?

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
I always give a wave or a thumbs up(depends what mood I'm in)
Only ever had two back...
First was another black 159
Second was a red 147

Went past a silver 159 this AM and gave a thumbs up, driver if the other car just didn't even a acknowledge me! Oh well, to the next....

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
Oh for some reason I can't see the pic... :-(

Edit:
It's a PDF file which some phones don't like...
I took a screenshot for those who can't see it....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts