Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
508 Posts

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
Mostro is right - that red Sprint was on e-bay and helped spark my interest but it was too expensive for me (I think it sold for £1700??)

·
Registered
508 Posts
I reckon they'll both go for decent money, £1500 to £2000 I'd say.
Not sure about the chrome bumper - it depends how much bodywork has been done to it. Very solid shell but panels might not be as good on closer inspection than the photos allow.

Mostro is right - that red Sprint was on e-bay and helped spark my interest but it was too expensive for me (I think it sold for £1700??)
I bid on that too - though ultimately I didn't really want the Veloce bodykit - but I was away for the end of the auction and wasn't going to spend that much anyway.

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The biddings gone a bit quiet now though. It'll be interesting to see what it actually goes for.

·
Registered
508 Posts
I think that's probably about fair in relation to its condition (as far as I know), but of course it's hard to put a value on rarity / desirability. The 95bhp chrome-bumped Veloce was said to be the most desirable of all Sprints, limited editions aside, since it was the pinnacle of development with the true Alfasud mechanicals beneath it.

·
Banned
10,277 Posts
Given this new information, Mark if you ever want to sell your Sprint you can ask for more than that ! :)

Prices are starting to go up for Sprints and Suds :cool:

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
Is that so much?? Take a look on mobile.de which is a german site. Nice Sprints and Suds are much higher than that. When I get done with mine I want a lot more for it, if i'm ever gonna sell it :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts