·
Registered
1,377 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
3,801 Posts
WTF indeed.

I think you are reffering to the ......... hideous swirls on the NSR.
As someone who charges muppets for that sort of kak..... I apologise.

You would think that someone who would buy such a nice car would have more taste.

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
WTF indeed.

I think you are reffering to the ......... hideous swirls on the NSR.
As someone who charges muppets for that sort of kak..... I apologise.

You would think that someone who would buy such a nice car would have more taste.
He even seems to be apologising for the stripe in his advert! It says the graphic can be "easily removed" I really can't think why he didn't just remove it before taking the pics. There's no accounting for taste, I suppose. Some people mock the Starsky and Hutch stripes on my Cup. (joking) :D

V

·
0 Posts
it is a nice spider, if it is easily removed without damaging the paint he / she shouldvr before they took the pics. decals like that are of very personal taste and imo will put more people off than it will attract

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Looks like somebody has vandalised it with a pot of Tippex!
:cheese: :cheese: :cheese: :cheese: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
5,559 Posts
It is unfortunate but luckily it will peel off. I think the issue is it is a female owner with a metallic grey car, she wanted to girlify it :rolleyes: Couldn't she have just waited for a Zoe Yellow one :lol:

At least its removable. Not 100% on the twin custom exhaust, I guess its okay. Would put some proper alloys on it though, those are a little too close to standard steel.

·
Registered
23,458 Posts
Clearly the car has been loved. Sure its not to everyones taste but I dont think its all that bad.. obviously it has to come off but Its not worth making a big deal outta.

Love the exhaust work :inlove:

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
In that case SpiderMonkey perhaps it's a Banksy?

·
Registered
59 Posts
Indeed, must be a nice young lady driver me thinks!
I saw the graphics and i thought they looked alright - mind you i am not sure i would put them on my car... immediate thought, i like them - GIRLY!!! :lol:

Hey just out of curiousity, does anybody know who makes the exhausts backbox, as i rather like them? At the moment i have a twin exhaust but they are only small... although not sure how it would sound with this sort of backbox?!?!?!?!

J

·
0 Posts
its not bad, it looks like it has been loved and had a lot of cash spent on it....

yes the graphics are a bit ott, but they can be removed

1 - 20 of 20 Posts