Alfa Romeo Forum banner
1 - 20 of 138 Posts

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Maybe it's a good idea to start a topic with some cars and beauties (let's say that there also have to be some cars in the pic, otherwise we will end up in a wrong forum :)

·
Registered
3,349 Posts
I think we should change the rules so that you can only post pictures of your cars with your babes wink

Cos I know you didnt take that pic!!!!!! :D

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No i didn't take that picture, my girlfriend is a lot nicer :D

But i like the idea. But my guess is that this will be a very empty topic than.

Changed the title already :D

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Fraser:
<strong>Enny meeny Miny Mo............... :p </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Easy choice, the GTA of coarse :D

Please make the choice somewhat more difficult.

·
Registered
31,304 Posts
Not that FANTASTIC pic again George!?!?! eek!

My God... I'm all cold sweat now!!! :rolleyes: wink

·
Registered
31,304 Posts
Here's my contribution... let's say I also like oriental women wink

·
Registered
8,142 Posts
Hugo, you've got a nice pic of Eve standing next to a black Smart Roadster haven't you? post it! :D

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Too bad we can't see them :) Oriental is quite transparant and with some red cross :D

But i like Panos contribution!

·
Registered
31,304 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Wimster:
<strong>Hugo, you've got a nice pic of Eve standing next to a black Smart Roadster haven't you? post it! :D </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yes Wim!!!!!!!!! I also have a couple of pics with Eve on my Bella, alone with me... :eek: :D :D While we went for the car wash!!!! wink I'll post just one :)

·
Registered
31,304 Posts
Now bit this... :)

This post have been censured - look down for a new pic :D

·
Registered
31,304 Posts
You can't see them, Fraser?

·
Registered
8,142 Posts
Hugo my friend, you're being insubordinate naughty wink
Please post the pic of Eve next to the Roadster on my behalf, or I will have to use extreme violence when you get here in August :D

1 - 20 of 138 Posts