Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10,915 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Time came today with all that I had been putting off till tomorrow. A wee advisory over slight leak on TIa's exhaust.

It's a stainless steel beastie and guarantee is not transferrable although I was going to attempt it.

I now know what Mike was on about...http://www.alfaowner.com/Forum/alfa-164-and-166/117231-exhausted.html#post1778938

I felt she had grounded a few time with the lower suspension and the SS exhaust has taken a wee scuffing.

Burst the bolt at the cat .the other nay bother at awe at awe.:rant:

Oh and the rear heat shield fell aff...held oan wie thin air.:cry:

Off came Laceys hardly used Imasaf . I stubborn bolt otherwise oft she jolly well came. Heat shield still intacto ...cannae recall if pepsi coke Tennents or Heineken. dementia serpently has its drawbacks wie stings in the tails. Will need to search fur foties as its miles better than original Alfie.

Then went tay fix oan Tia's heatshield after raking in recycle bin.Then ah spots it......Well worn oot feed tay the rear xenon level sensor.

FINDUS....I FINK.

Pomeo

·
Registered
2,259 Posts
Your dimentia hasn't affected your ingenuity tho.
Nice job :thumbs:
What do you recommend findus or Birdseye :lol:

·
Registered
10,915 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Your dimentia hasn't affected your ingenuity tho.
Nice job :thumbs:
What do you recommend findus or Birdseye :lol:
Findus....Success oan a palate.:lol: I heard the self levelling xenon moturs whirring awa after joining up the broken wire (only a part of the outer insulation was holding it together) BUTT I suppose its hard to self level when the rear end is sitting up on 4 layers of monoblock .Never heard that before ..then again wiznae listening oot ferret as I always strat straight away to prevent thon P1688 fault or whitever.

Bigger BUTT ..Could have been dayin wie a whole hawn of extra fingers yesterday:D

Will find out the day when sorted and returned to ground level.Looking good so far and at least all the self levelling BJ's have been lubed.
As long as rain Disney stop play
Pomeo

1 - 3 of 3 Posts