Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not mine.... But at ADG Sevenoaks. Low miles looks pretty mint and the dealer are 'nice people'. I bought my 3.0 GTV from them and my Father has a very nice Maserati from them. If I didn't have my 156 as well I'd probably be down there tomorrow....

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Yeah it looks very nice, someone has taken good care of it. Its not the one that was in the Italia Autosport youtube video is it?

·
Registered
946 Posts
12k ! :censored::censored::censored::censored::censored:

Ok miles are very low. But 12k!

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Last couple of very nice low mileage cars have gone for that sort of money so unsurprising...

·
Registered
908 Posts
And yet mine is a shade over 3k!

·
Registered
946 Posts
Was about to point that out Russ! GLWS

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Honestly if I had the cash to throw at that I'd have my GTA up for sale. I'm pushing it as it is with throwing money at my garage so a second 156 would probably go down pretty badly.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I'd be very interested in your's Russ if I was ready to buy.

I'm just torturing myself looking at the classifieds now! Always good to know what is the 'right' price is for when I'm ready I suppose.
Is yours advertised elsewhere?

·
Registered
908 Posts
No. Like all gta owners i hope it doesn't sell!

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Not mine.... But at ADG Sevenoaks. Low miles looks pretty mint and the dealer are 'nice people'. I bought my 3.0 GTV from them and my Father has a very nice Maserati from them. If I didn't have my 156 as well I'd probably be down there tomorrow....
Too tempting, If I were to visit ADG I would probably end up driving away in one of the Gransport's rather than a GTA...which is why I keep away. I'll keep chucking money at my SW instead.

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
If my Fathers GS is anything to go by, chucking money at a GTA pails into insignificance really quickly. Great car, beautiful to drive, repair costs on stuff that shouldn't go wrong...oh my God!

·
Registered
801 Posts
It's my old car. It is every bit as good as it looks. They have upped the mileage since I traded it in.

If anyone wants any info about it then drop me a line.

·
Registered
900 Posts
Dodger - message sent.

I WANT BACK IN A 156 GTA!!!!!

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
If my Fathers GS is anything to go by, chucking money at a GTA pails into insignificance really quickly. Great car, beautiful to drive, repair costs on stuff that shouldn't go wrong...oh my God!
Agree, I had a 3200 for three years (it was a year old when I purchased it) , 60,000 miles later I sold it had cost me (including depreciation) £50k to run over the period. Still bitten by the Maserati bug but this time fewer miles should keep the cost down (should!). in the meantime I am waiting for a Giulia QV.

·
Administrator
46,725 Posts
How much of that £50k was depreciation, out of interest (if you don't mind the question)?

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
30k on fixing stuff in three years. I think I would have lost patience a lot quicker than that.. That is bordering on obscene. You'll never find a poor Maserati mechanic...

·
Registered
13 Posts
Pricey but does look lovely. I think with the current state of the classic car market dealers are chancing high prices.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts