Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As from October 08, monthly meetings will now be held on the first TUESDSAY of the month at Prima Gusto cafe Harrys road just off the main Hilsborough bypass. It is located just over halfway up the hill on the right before the roundabout. Starting time is 7.45pm.
We hope that anyone whos an Italian car/bike/tractor/lorry/food, enthusiast will come along. Meetings are more of a light hearted gathering than anything else so come along for the craic.
more details at The NI Italian Motor Club

·
Registered
2,994 Posts
Please try and get along to this folks. These people are opening specially for us and we'll have the place to ourselves. This will, hopefully be our final move of venue for the forseeable future.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Quick update....

As it's our first night at the new place we have invited the Honary Consul of Italy Ambassador for N.I along in the hope that he will become out honary President. I do know that he is very pleased at being asked to come along. I for one am very pleased at this and look forward to meeting him.

Also the management of the main Fiat/Alfa dealers for N.I. Mervyn Stewarts are coming along and bringing some cars with them.

And I've just had it confirmed that the guys from www.drivewire.eu N.I's new online car magazine are coming to.

As Jonathan says, we hope as many of you as possible can come along.

·
Registered
926 Posts
Mervyn Stewarts have had my GTA for almost a week now,to replace the windscreen washer bottle!!!!! Looks like I may not have it back by Tuesday Boohoo.Would have liked to have the car there if the guys from Drivewire are maybe going to take some photos.I will still be attending,but without my bella,unless MS extract the digit and give me my car back in time! I know its not easy to access the washer bottle,but a week! Also the insurance cover on the wonderful Fiat Bravo (not) they lent me runs out tuesday night and I don't want to pay another £25 to extend it!:rant:

·
Registered
1,569 Posts
I really hoped to go to this, but once again there's a spanner in the works.

I could possibly make along a bit later, maybe half eight, would that be OK?

·
Registered
2,994 Posts
I really hoped to go to this, but once again there's a spanner in the works.

I could possibly make along a bit later, maybe half eight, would that be OK?
No problem in coming at half eight as we'll still be there.:)

·
Registered
926 Posts
Like the avatar Mark,but you're a bit younger than I remember:lol:

·
Registered
34 Posts
My lovely 147 is gone and I only have a quite ratty gtv at the minute with a whole lot of niggly things that I am in the process of getting through)
Otherwise I would have loved to have went

·
Registered
2,994 Posts
My lovely 147 is gone and I only have a quite ratty gtv at the minute with a whole lot of niggly things that I am in the process of getting through)
Otherwise I would have loved to have went
You don't need to bring your car. As long as you've an enthusiasm about Italian cars you're welcome to come along. We get a selection of cars, including Volvo estates, Fords etc. Not everyone has an Italian as their daily drive. :thumbs:

·
Registered
1,569 Posts
Like the avatar Mark,but you're a bit younger than I remember:lol:
:thumbs:

but I hope you remember me as a bit less girly as well :eek:,

I didn't make last night :eek:, J exercised her god given right -as a female- to return home later than planned. :cry:

·
Registered
2,994 Posts
:thumbs:

but I hope you remember me as a bit less girly as well :eek:,

I didn't make last night :eek:, J exercised her god given right -as a female- to return home later than planned. :cry:
Pity you couldn't make it as you missed a great night. Our new hosts at Prima Gusto layed on a great spread of food and there were quite a few new faces which was good to see.

We had around 40 people there last night which must be a record for us.:D

·
Registered
97 Posts
Haven't been in touch with the forum for a while. Your new venue is so close I can hear the V6 engines arrive so will be there for future meetings.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts