Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As there doesnt seem to be any particular interest in another run to the continent yet, I thought maybe trying to organise a run here. Im planning on doing it for Sunday 26th Feb. I will work out a route n rough times if there is enough interest and then put an event thread up. Hopefully there will be.:thumbs:
Chubbs

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
Def interested. Need a good blast

·
Registered
4,301 Posts
Hi Chubbers,
Hope you didn't eat and drink too much over the holidays ;)
Would be interested in a meet up in Feb, if the weathers good :cool: don't fancy getting that nasty salt grit on the spider :(

·
Registered
8,916 Posts
I am very interested in a run or 2 this year but I wont be taxing the Gtv until April so will be in the 156 until then.

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ok so it looks like there is going to be enough interest and enough of us to go. So i will try n work out a rough route n times n take it from there. Would anybody like to make any suggestions on particular roads/areas to include, baring in mind Tom is from Herne Bay way n Geoff/Freddie both from Essex. Might try n find out where Walmington on Sea is eh Tom :eek:
Would like to please everybody if possible lol
Lets look foward to this being a definate on 26th Feb then :thumbs:

·
Registered
38 Posts
Brilliant idea Capt Mainwaring !! I am up for it on ONE condition..... EVERYONE pays for their meal BEFORE leaving !! A!A!A! Keep me posted you "Stupid Boy" !!

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Ok Sunday 26th Feb is now a definate and i have a rough route in mind. Will finalise it this week and post the event thread by the weekend....so any suggestions asap plz lol
Chubbs

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
its not a definate now :)
Thats correct. As Shifty says, I am having to change the date. This is due to me having to go into hospital for major surgery the week before this and wont be about after beginning of Feb for a couple of months.
So i am going to plan it for Sun 29th Jan instead and hopefully everybody can still make it. Sorry guys n gals but im afraid needs must.
Chubbs (not 4 2 much longer :wow: )

·
Registered
38 Posts
Hi Capt,eat as much as you can BEFORE the surgery !! A!A!A! see you on 29 th,we will be staying in St Margarets at Cliff eve of 28th !! regards Gav

·
Registered
286 Posts
29 of jan should be good for us too, some nice b roads and maybe the military road that goes to rye would be good , good luck with the op by the way

·
Registered
38 Posts
Hi Capt, Gareth has just been informed that there is a County Pool Competition in which he is playing in on the 29th of Jan, so we will not be able to make it sadly. Definitely next time !! Everything of the best for you operation in Feb. Give my best to Tom & his missus !

·
Registered
8,916 Posts
29th no go for me, sorry. Hope the op goes well Chubblows :)

1 - 20 of 28 Posts