Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
7,071 Posts
Well the time has come. My Wife finally flew back to america today and the divorce came through yesterday so hows that for timing...

Single again and bored already...

Andi
Been there my friend. Don't expect to much of yourself for a while, just get through a few days at a time. Just remember you will feel better as time goes on, and one day (hopefully soon) you'll be able to look back and see how far you've come.

Take a few deep breaths, look forward rather than back - and take some time for yourself. Do the things you couldnt have time for when you were a couple (Go to the football, drinks out with your mates, wasting time watching TV and listening to music)

It took me a year to get my feet back under me again after I split from my first wife, but 10 years later and I'm with someone now who's made me happier than I could ever have been where I was before.

There's a big old world out there, and terrible things happen to good people, but you have to believe things will improve, and they will.

Good luck to you. You'll be fine. Really. :thumbs:

·
Registered
7,071 Posts
And just to take the shine of my rather "worthy" post above, I should add that I've already called my broker and bought shares in Kleenex, the Razzle Holding company, and Acme chaffing cream inc..... ;)

·
Registered
41,769 Posts
yay freedom..wat a wonderful thing...:lol:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts