Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey im Nicky, 19 from Ipswich - currently working for an Alfa dealer so looking to broaden my knowledge on the vehicles plus give any help I can. Site seems cool so I shall have fun viewing it! :)

Thanks!

·
Registered
15,174 Posts
Hi and welcome to AO! About time they gave you an Alfa rather than a Mondeo!! ;)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Too young for a company car - they only just about let me borrow them :)

Used to work for Ford hence why the Mondeo :lol:

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
No basically its stuff that has been on our stock file for a long while and we are just trying to get rid of it - all legitimate bud. The boss just doesnt want it sitting in the bins taking up space and we cant send it back to alfa or have demand for it so we may as well get rid of it cheaper than have it collect dust on the shelf :)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
mr.orange said:
do ford know about you having the mondeo then;)
Nah i got that for cheap parts when I worked at Ford - good cars I suppose if a bit boring. :( Been at alfa for 5 months and havent had an excuse to get rid of it yet :)

W

·
0 Posts
Welcome aboard, always good to have Alfa personnel on board...just keep the adverts down ok ;)

So any bets on how long before you get an Alfa?

wrinx

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
wrinx said:
Welcome aboard, always good to have Alfa personnel on board...just keep the adverts down ok ;)

So any bets on how long before you get an Alfa?

wrinx
god knows in all honesty. liking the look of a 156 but insurance costs at my age are astronomical on anything but a 1.6 so i dunno whats happening

1 - 18 of 18 Posts