Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all.

I should be purchasing my very first Alfa next week when I sell my Vauxhall(ahem!) So I thought i'd join up here and introduce myself.

Sy

·
Registered
15,174 Posts
Welcome to AO Syh!!

Post some pics of the new motor when youve got it. Shame about the Vauxhall - we won't hold it against you! ;)

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Alfa20V said:
Welcome to AO Syh!!

Post some pics of the new motor when youve got it. Shame about the Vauxhall - we won't hold it against you! ;)
Yeah, everyone goes through a stage of having iffy motors don't they!!!!! :lol:
I'm actually buying the car from my mate as he's just bought an AMG Mercedes (loads of running costs and big bills to come there then! :cheese:

·
Registered
2,576 Posts
Welcome to AO ... feel free to ask ... and send pics of your new car when you get it :D

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Green Cloverleaf said:
Welcome to AO, Sy :)

Congratulations on the new motor - don't forget to post some pics when you take delivery ;)
But of course!!!!!!! Should be picking it up on monday, along with a written off one for spares. Don't think i'll be posting pics of that one!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Irish newbie

hi guys, picked up my 2002 147 in Dublin a month ago and have really enjoyed it so far. just 23,000 on the clock and a joy to drive...just wondering about some warning lights...VDC system failure pops up from time to time...should I get this checked now?

·
Registered
6,451 Posts
Hello and welcome Sy, from another 155er. :cool:

·
Registered
7,188 Posts
Re: Irish newbie

147Dublin said:
hi guys, picked up my 2002 147 in Dublin a month ago and have really enjoyed it so far. just 23,000 on the clock and a joy to drive...just wondering about some warning lights...VDC system failure pops up from time to time...should I get this checked now?

Welcome to AO, 147Dublin :)

It would be great to see some pics of your car :cool: ;)

(btw, not to be too picky, but the spelling is Alfa, not Alpha.... ;) )

1 - 10 of 10 Posts