Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
3,772 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

Im new to the forum, I drive a GT 1.9 JTD and Im from South Africa. I've been lurking around the forum, found some good info.

Laters

kev

·
Registered
14,575 Posts
Hello Kev and welcome to the site:D

·
Registered
867 Posts
Hi there and Welcome! :p

·
Registered
3,772 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
really enjoying the 1.9jtd hey lotsa torque which is nice for overtaking and going uphills, pull off is not that bad either, I stay in Randpark Ridge,Johannesburg. Currently studying Bcom Acc at the University of Johannesburg.

·
Registered
2,758 Posts
really enjoying the 1.9jtd hey lotsa torque which is nice for overtaking and going uphills, pull off is not that bad either, I stay in Randpark Ridge,Johannesburg. Currently studying Bcom Acc at the University of Johannesburg.
Thats awesome. I started studying that and then changed to the Engineering side of things. Still watch and ever so slightly still involved with the stock market/futures though.

Glad you chose an Alfa, not the usual common rubbish most people buy.

I am down in Pietermaritzburg, KZN.

·
Registered
3,772 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
haha heard engineering is tough, mate of mine says there course is 4 years but average completion time it 7 years ha ha.

yeah I've become an alfisti!
Ah ok thats cool, take it theres not many South africans on the forum

·
Registered
2,758 Posts
haha heard engineering is tough, mate of mine says there course is 4 years but average completion time it 7 years ha ha.

yeah I've become an alfisti!
Ah ok thats cool, take it theres not many South africans on the forum
I am doing Electrical, but work in the field already, so my time is a little less than that.

Alfisti all the way....

There are a couple of South Africans. Mostly from CPT and JHB. But it can get a little quiet at times though.....

·
Registered
9,805 Posts
Hi Kev welcome to AO
Great to have another SA member
Enjoy the form
:)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts