Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I have joined this under sad circumstances. I have been tasked to see if I can find a new owner for a 1989 sprint cloverleaf 1.7 rhd. The previous owner a friend of mine has passed away and his partner doesn’t want to keep the car. Can any of you fellow enthusiasts help????
Thanks in advance

·
AO Detailing COTY Winner 2018
434 Posts
Hi I have joined this under sad circumstances. I have been tasked to see if I can find a new owner for a 1989 sprint cloverleaf 1.7 rhd. The previous owner a friend of mine has passed away and his partner doesn’t want to keep the car. Can any of you fellow enthusiasts help????
Thanks in advance
Sorry to hear about the circumstances of this. Is the car in working order, MOT'd, etc? You can advertise it free on Car and Classic which is a "go to" site for most people who are serious about buying a classic car.

If you need advice on how to describe the car or some thoughts on how much it might be worth, you could try posting a request/some questions in the 'Sud, Sprint, Alfa 33' section of this forum and maybe an existing owner will be able to help you...

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi thanks for the response. The car isn’t mot’d but under the dust is in really good condition.

·
AO Detailing COTY Winner 2018
434 Posts
Yes, you can kind of see that it's perfectly clean underneath the protective layer of dust! Looks like it might benefit from a quick wash before you photograph if for the advert...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts