Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi All,

have just pulled the trigger on a 2005 GT with 31k on the clock,dark blue with light grey leather interior, FSH cambelt done at 25k and a full service 2k ago..18 alloys and a full set of pirelli's..

its my everyday driver and I am absolutely loving every aspect of the car, from the sporty handling to the really refined interior and I will never tire of the sound it makes!..

its my first alfa and have owned BMW's previously, I am more than happy with my choice:)

apart from the radio having a mind of its own the car is immaculate..I hope to have many happy trouble free(ish) miles ahead.

oh and of course, nice to have found the forum, I have been a lurker for a week or two and it was all the positive posts about alfa ownership that persuaded me to go ahead..

glad to be on board!

·
Administrator
87,758 Posts
Welcome to AO & congrats on your GT, sounds like you've found a nice one :thumbs:

S

·
0 Posts
Welcome To‵⁀) ✫ ✫ ✫.
`⋎´✫¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•✫
..✫¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.✫
☻/ღ˚ •。* ♥♥ ˚ ˚✰˚ ˛★* 。 ღ˛° 。* °♥ ˚ • ★
/▌*˛˚ ░A░L░F░A░ - ░O░W░N░E░R░ ˚ ✰* ★
/ \ ˚. ★ *˛ ˚♥♥* ✰。˚ ˚ღ。* ˛˚ ♥♥ 。✰˚* ˚ ★

·
Registered
2,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thank you all for your warm welcome!...

love hate relationship so far..looks great,drives great I think we can all agree on that,.. but the sidelight needs replacing and I can't quite beleive whats required to get to it!...

i'm no slouch having just done a headgasket on my BMW but this headlight has got me annoyed at how involved such a routine job is.

stupid stupid design....it looks like an hours worth of work for something that should take ten minutes max.

will let you konw how I get on.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts