Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Newbie saying Hi to all (pic added)

Hi guy's.....Just like to say Hi, am new to this forum and looking forward to getting my Alfa 147 2.0 TS which I placed deposit on yesterday (see avatar), been looking for the right one for a while but finally I found everything I wanted with the right colour, wheels etc. Yep its light metalic blue (not sure of the name of colour) with dark grey leather interior, bose stereo, 17'' selespeed style wheels and has been lowered 30mm on Eibach springs. Am very pleased and can't wait to get it now.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Cheers 145QV, and I must say that you too have a nice car, the alfa 145 cloverleaf was my first alfa and the car that has made me an alfa enthusiast, had a 156 selespeed too with red leather. I then got a Honda Civic Type R but although it was quick, it can't beat the style of the alfa's. I'm glad to be an Alfa owner again (soon).

·
Registered
2,425 Posts
Welcome to AO, lh147.

I'm sure you will enjoy your 147. I'm glad you found exactly the car you were looking for....enjoy your visits to AO, and come back often.

·
Registered
6,451 Posts
Hello and welcome to AO, lovely looking car you've got. :)
I believe the light blue is Gabbiano Blue. :cool:

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
''Welcom lh147,

Nice 147, do you also have a bigger pic.

Rob GTV6''

Cheers for the welcome guy's, I'll get some bigger pic's when I pick up the car but till now this was from the advert. Gabbiano Blue I knew I knew what it was just slipped my mind, I'm counting the days now till I pick it up..............

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
OK then as its customary to post a pic here you go my new alfa:

As for an on the road report I got it just last night but first impressions are very good ones, smooth, responsive, much more luxurious than my last car (Civic Type R) and I'm more than pleased with the Bose system and climate control etc. :cool:

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi there, I'm also new to the forum but have had the Alfa 147 2.0 with Bose sound system since spring this year. Its a very nice car and i have had nothing but a whole host of good comments. Hope you enjoy yours!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts