Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello alfaheds,
can anybody help?
Have owned my 2001 , 147 2.0TS selespeed for 8months, and no real problems apart from alternator being replaced, but i am in real trouble now, my engine blew up on me today, cylinder block exploded, oil dumped everywhere , small fire , you know the usual results of a catastrohic engine failure ( luckily ,pulled over safely as was doing
70'ish on dual carriageway at the time) anyway , i need a replacement engine or rebuild ( if poss) can anyone point me in the right direction for one of these, i know it will cost, but the cars is still mint (apart from engine LOL)( 37K) and i luv driving it, when it is not dumping oil!!!!:lol:

·
Registered
569 Posts
Autolusso do a replacemet rebuilt and warranteed engine for 1500. think ital autos might be a bit cheaper. Have a good search around!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
qawsed, thanks for the info, have checked out autolusso,i am awating a more detailed quote from them, but will check out ital autos too , cheers.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hi you all thanks for all the info and your help, cheers, ps by the way i alfa wave to all AR's that i see, but have not got one back yet!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts