Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all.
My names Mike, a long time Alfa fan, currently driving a 147, former 145, sprint and sud owner.

·
Registered
5,381 Posts
Hi Mike, Welcome to AO, enjoy the ride.

Check out what's on in the Midlands area, Meets and Events etc. and pop alonge to say hello :thumbs:

·
Administrator
86,657 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you very much for the welcome, i'll be checking out the West and East Midlands events. I,ve recently moved to Cheadle in the Staffordshire moorlands, not sure wether you'd class it as east or west mids. Not that it matters.

Cheers
Mike

S

·
0 Posts
Welcome‵⁀) ✫ ✫ ✫.
`⋎´✫¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•✫
..✫¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.✫
☻/ღ˚ •。* ♥♥ ˚ ˚✰˚ ˛★* 。 ღ˛° 。* °♥ ˚ • ★
/▌*˛˚ ░A░L░F░A░ - ░R░O░M░E░O░ ˚ ✰* ★
/ \ ˚. ★ *˛ ˚♥♥* ✰。˚ ˚ღ。* ˛˚ ♥♥ 。✰˚* ˚ ★

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I used to frequent a rock pub/club up Cheadle way on a Friday night called The Highwayman

Is it still around
I also used to frequent the Highwayman back in the early 80,s, brill days...

It closed down about 10 years ago, and has been empty since, but I believe it is being converted back to cottages.

·
Registered
9,809 Posts
I also used to frequent the Highwayman back in the early 80,s, brill days...

It closed down about 10 years ago, and has been empty since, but I believe it is being converted back to cottages.

It was the only place full of bikers and rockers and everyone was made to take their leather jackets off :lol:

They must of made more on the cloakroom than the bar .

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Very true evel. And you had to have membership cards with your picture on. thinking back it's easier getting through passport control now, than it was getting in the highwayman back then.
But good days and great music....

·
Registered
26,115 Posts
Looks like the two of you need a room of your own :D

Welcome aboard mate!

And now that I'm here: allow me to draw your attention to the Folding at Home initiative some of us AO'ers are involved in. Maybe you can spare us a few CPU cycles :)

Whatever else you do: enjoy your stay!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts