Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there folks.
Have had my 147 for a few years now but only just stumbled upon this site. Good to see so many enthusiasts for all the lovely alfas, can't get enough of mine!
alfa-gal

·
Registered
867 Posts
Hi there and Welcome! :p

·
Registered
14,575 Posts
Hello:D

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks guys.....am still trying to find my way around the site, there is sooo much on here. Any tips?!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yeah, thats a good one! My car loves the taste of the stuff. Seemed to take about an hour to top it up last time! I also seem to have fun with rear fog light failures alot. You get kind of used to the beeping but the passengers always think there is something wrong. I have had it checked and the fog lights are fine. Anyone else had this issue and any advice on a fix, apart from disconnecting the sensor?!

·
Registered
14,575 Posts
Dont slam you boot! I occasionally get that so I get out and tap it and shes fine. Stick with the site, its easy after a while!

P

·
0 Posts
Welcome to AO - glad to have you on board :wave:

Any problems just shout :D

M

·
0 Posts
I also seem to have fun with rear fog light failures alot. You get kind of used to the beeping but the passengers always think there is something wrong. I have had it checked and the fog lights are fine. Anyone else had this issue and any advice on a fix, apart from disconnecting the sensor?!
I've had this happen to mine once. I'm guessing the bulb must sit a bit loose in the holder. Hello and welcome to AO:)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts