Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:)

Just got my Alfa Romeo 147 1.6 TI about 2 weeks ago, very happy with it, and very happy I decided to get an Alfa instead of those 3 lettered machines that make you all so :mad: BMW lol.

Cheers, Guy

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
Hi Guy...
Made the right choice with the Alfa...Be warned...You can get addicted!!!
Get yourself over to the "Welsh People" Forum and introduce yourself....Loads more of us Welshie Alfaholics around!!! ;)

....Rob....

·
Registered
18 Posts
hi guy

not been on here long myself but everyone seems top knotch..glad to see you went 147 over bmw as im doing the same, still on search for mine but im a bmw girl at heart which means its taken a very good car to change my mind. just wish i wasnt searching for needle in a hay stack lol.

·
Registered
573 Posts
Hello.. Enjoy your new Alfa. You made the right decision regarding the three lettered brand starting with BMW. Lol
Welcome to AO.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks all, nice to know your all so nice :lol: & AlfaGirl82 just do what I did, widen your search, travelled down to Gatwick to get mine, worth the trip, mine was like £1000 cheaper than anything in South Wales, bought from a garage that didn't realise the true value of my 147, leather, metallic paint, it's a TI spec which as far as im aware has sports suspension as standard and I think im right as a speed bump gives me chronic back ache...feel free to correct me on that though? and BOSE :inlove: totally in love though, won my heart the moment I turned the ignition keys :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts