Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all

My first post on here. I've finally managed to get back to Alfa ownership after many years of pandering to the family's wishes!

I owned a couple of 75's (1.8 and then a 2.5 V6) in the early nineties and have just bought a GT Cloverleaf 1.9 JTD Q2 in Atlantico Blue.

I've never been without a smile on my face since I bought it and to say I was surprised when I went to test drive it was an understatement since it was advertised as just a standard 150bhp version. I was bowled over by it's condition and paid way more than I really wanted to but it's been worth it so far. I'm sure the pain (financial at least) will kick in at a later date but for now I'll just enjoy driving it!

Just have one question so far which I was wondering about...my car doesn't have a Q2 badge on the rear, is this correct?

Cheers, Tony

Attachments

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the welcome! Just trying to catch up on what's on offer and I've seen lots of great advice and some very helpful posters on here!

·
Administrator
88,057 Posts
Welcome to AO Tony & welcome back to Alfa ownership, congrats on your Cloverleaf :cool:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts