Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:p Hi everyone, im from Portugal and will be purchasing a 2001 Alfa Romeo 147 1.6 next Friday, cant wait for it, and I will be joining this forum as a new proud Alfaowner.

·
Registered
45,472 Posts
Welcome to AO :cool: I hope you and your new Bella will have lots of fun together :) BTW There are few Portugal members here and one in particular likes pictures ;) So when you get a chance, post some of your Bella in the image lounge :D
:)

·
Registered
31,304 Posts
Crikey Charlie, we're being invaded! :eek:

Welcome aboard mate. :)

·
Registered
31,304 Posts
Rosbird1 said:
Ooh a new buddy for Hugo :)

Boa Vinda!!
Rosy, not everyone belongs to that group... ;)

And it's "Bem-vindo". :D

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanx for the welcome, i will surely post some pics as soon as i get my hands on it, unfortnaly its not the new model and even after i see it inside i do prefer the first one. Anyway im giving up my old Renault Clio 1.9D and my Honda CBR 600 for the Alfa, i do hope to get some pleasure from her... :lol:

·
Registered
20,969 Posts
Bruno79 said:
Thanx for the welcome, i will surely post some pics as soon as i get my hands on it, unfortnaly its not the new model and even after i see it inside i do prefer the first one. Anyway im giving up my old Renault Clio 1.9D and my Honda CBR 600 for the Alfa, i do hope to get some pleasure from her... :lol:
Welcome Bruno...u'll find FAR more informative and up to date
folks than me...I hope you stay :cool: :D...keep a GOOD sense
of humour ;)

·
Registered
31,304 Posts
I'm sure it will make you happy. :cool:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts