Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Good evening Alfa people. First off I'd better make clear I'm an old school Audi man, I have an S2 coupe, T85 90Q and a 10V coupe. I've been a user over on the Audi forums for years, so have some idea of etiquette.

I've been pulling some scrap cars out of a field for a friend and came across this example.

Now to the point the car is minus it engine and wheels as well as some other bit's and bobs and has been stood for sometime so is beyond repair IMO. I know these are rare cars so I thought I'd stick it up on here as I dare say there's a lot of useful and hard to obtain parts on the car and I'd like people to have the chance to get their hands on them before I scrap the car.

I'll make it clear now I'm not a trader of any sort, I'm a carpenter by trade but cars are my passion and I do a bit of mechanical work on the side, which is quite often at the moment as the building trade has really suffered in the current economic climate.

I wanted to start a thread in the classified section but can't due to being a new member and time is of the essence as said mate wants shot of this car ASAP, well his wife does really.

My apologies in advance to the mods, as I dare say I'm acting outside the rule's, but knowing how hard it is to find parts for my old Audi's I dare say some 33 Sportwagon owners would appreciate the chance to acquire parts.

Attachments

·
Registered
12,823 Posts
Hello and welcome to AO......hope that some-one can rescue the 33, what a great find......:thumbs: :HAPPY:

·
Registered
28,482 Posts
Good Morning......and Welcome to the A.O. Forum, I'm sure you will enjoy it here..........:thumbs:

Yes. lets hope that 33 Sportwagon can be rescued, one way or another, shame to totally scrap it, methinks !!!!........:eek:

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the welcome guy's, the cars now safe I have no plans to scrap it. I'm going to put sometime into cleaning and inspecting it this weekend and get her up for sale.

In a funny sort of way I would like to keep it myself, but I'm building a 400BHP 20V S2 as well as a 250BHP 10V old school (1985) 90 quattro and I've got daily driver 10V coupe. So I really don't have time to do anything serious with it.

Anyway here's pic's of my current stable, I'm not allowed to add to it without fear of provoking the wrath of my domestic operative.

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts