Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Alfa fans!

I am new to this site, but not new to Alfas I have had a few in my time, mostly 75's I still have a soft spot for them.

I currently drive a GTV Cup, but due to a move in the new year I'm having to sell, shame its a lovely car though.

I will post some pictures so everyone can have a look, now I'm off to read about the 75!

cheers

U

·
0 Posts
Hello n2kos - you realise that if you post up pictures of your Cup you're going to have to expect a shedload of peer pressure encouraging you not to sell her. :D Anyway, whatever happens, hopefully you'll become a regular on AO.

Welcome. :)

- Lips

·
Registered
6,165 Posts
Damm shame yr selling a CUP! My friend mark saw on in hull and rang me, telling me how nice it looked! They just mini ferrari's! Im thinking u shud keep it and love it!

·
Registered
6,165 Posts
Does the car put a smile on your face! - Smile is priceless

Will selling it make a huge difference! Think think think!

Think how nice it will look outside yr new house!

I actually have no alfa at the moment, and i actually feel part of my life is missing! But then again i do need to compensate, i dont have a GF at the moment!

If its running costs, but a fiesta that does 70mpg, and just use it evey now and again!

Or just dont move house!

·
Administrator
60,068 Posts
Hi and welcome, that is one beautiful alfa, shame you have to sell her, hope you enjoy the site. Cheers:)

·
Registered
333 Posts
Welcome to AO.
Shame you're having to sell her mate.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts