Alfa Romeo Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Stonchip strike Monday, right on the edge of the NS screen, a couple of mil to the left would've hit metal!! 2" crack appeared which got worse over a couple of days. New screen fitted at 9:00, drove away at 9:45 £75 lighter. :mad:

Still, it's nice not to have any of those little dazzle spots old screens get over the years. Was hoping to get a Parrot bluetooth kit so I could play decent music, maybe next month!!:)

·
Registered
487 Posts
had the same a few times, went through 5 screens in 6 monts a couple years ago. Current one now has a chip low in the centre of the screen, held ok for a couple months so far, probably non-repairable but might see if they can if I ever get the time...

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Down here in Plymouth the few potholes they've "repaired" in the last 2 years have mostly been washed out by the rain so there is a heavy layer of big "gravel" all over the roads...so if the potholes don't get you the bloody stone-chips do!:mad:

·
Registered
487 Posts
for me it's mainly stones coming over from the other carriageway, maybe I shouldn't sit in the outside lane so much ;)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts