Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Banned
57,288 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was shovelling in homemade special fried rice, covered in Jans best bright yellow curry sauce and a king prawn smothered in said sauce fell off me fork and rolled the full length of the tee shirt :cry:

M

·
0 Posts
:lol:

I wore a 'brand new' white tee shirt, with a blue edging on the sleeves, several years back on a night out. Two pubs in and we had a round of Aftershock.........a mate knocked into me and it went all down my front :rant:
I was in the bloody toilet for 30 minutes trying to lessen the stain...........:rolleyes:

·
Banned
57,288 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Now you've got dusters for Stingray :D :lol:
Jan's a wizard with the stain remover, she reckons she can shift it :thumbs:

Let's face it she has had plenty of practice :lol:

:lol:

I wore a 'brand new' white tee shirt, with a blue edging on the sleeves, several years back on a night out. Two pubs in and we had a round of Aftershock.........a mate knocked into me and it went all down my front :rant:
I was in the bloody toilet for 30 minutes trying to lessen the stain...........:rolleyes:
Aftershock :vomit:
You got everything you deserve for drinking that muck :lol:

M

·
0 Posts
Jan's a wizard with the stain remover, she reckons she can shift it :thumbs:

Let's face it she has had plenty of practice :lol:

Aftershock :vomit:
You got everything you deserve for drinking that muck :lol:
..........couldn't do it nowadays....:(.........:lol:

·
Registered
29,280 Posts
wtf is frosty jack? :confused:

i remember having the odd rusty nail - scotch & drambuie :eek:

don't really understand the whole shots thing tbh. some of the youngsters (i've been dying to say that for yeeeeeeeears :lol: ) from work were on the black sambucas on our xmas night out. i did of course join in, but actually quite enjoyed them - so savoured them rather than chugged them

my name's acapulco al, and i'm a middle aged man

·
Banned
57,288 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
wtf is frosty jack? :confused:

i remember having the odd rusty nail - scotch & drambuie :eek:

don't really understand the whole shots thing tbh. some of the youngsters (i've been dying to say that for yeeeeeeeears :lol: ) from work were on the black sambucas on our xmas night out. i did of course join in, but actually quite enjoyed them - so savoured them rather than chugged them

my name's acapulco al, and i'm a middle aged man
Bad Tramp juice at about 9% :lol:

I thought you were Peter Pan who never grew up :cheese:

1 - 20 of 43 Posts