Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
767 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
image.jpg (91.1 KB)

I don't know why it's side ways? But what do you think?

These are the 18" titan chrome accessory alloys with 225/40 r18 vderstien vorti's.

I wasn't 100% when I saw them on because I'm used to seeing the darker turbines on it but their growing on me

Attachments

·
Registered
767 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I thought the same just wished they were a little darker.

Think I'm gonna invest in a proper paint job on the calipers (got quoted £80) and some caliper decals just to draw the eye a little more

·
Registered
2,757 Posts
image.jpg (91.1 KB)

I don't know why it's side ways? But what do you think?

These are the 18" titan chrome accessory alloys with 225/40 r18 vderstien vorti's.

I wasn't 100% when I saw them on because I'm used to seeing the darker turbines on it but their growing on me
Bl**dy good road holding!

:D

·
Registered
767 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Cheers giuli.

Cue, I like the skirts and I actually toyed with the idea of having them fitted but then I'd be going down the route of making it look like some thing it's not

·
Registered
276 Posts
I thought the same just wished they were a little darker.

Think I'm gonna invest in a proper paint job on the calipers (got quoted £80) and some caliper decals just to draw the eye a little more
Who's doing your calipers? I've been meaning to get mine done for months

Trev

·
Registered
276 Posts
I think it was an option - one that I didn't take up at the time. In hindsight, I probably would have gone for the Brembos, but at the time it wasn't high on my list of priorities (my priority being to get rid of the Astra!)

·
Registered
767 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Yeah I know what you mean! I got rid of an astra for my mito.

Well when I get them done ill send you some pictures so you can judge for yourself

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
Yeah I like them.

Just personal thou on a white G i would like them dark for the contrast and on a dark G they are perfect as they are. just personal thou. My Mrs hates my wheels, all dark wheel, says they look dirty lol

1 - 20 of 22 Posts