Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey.

Been a while since I started a thread on here :) Just thought I'd put up a few photos of some wheels. You saw them a while ago (when I got the car back in November) and I've just updated them. First is it originally, then through the stages. The last one is of a nearly completed one. Only difference is the ring around the outside will be red, or white (not grey) but I haven't decided yet and the close up of the little indent will have either Alfa Romeo or simply 155 painted in (in Alfa style of course) There will also be an Alfa logo as the centre cap. What do you all think?

Please bear in mind this is my first EVER attempt at sanding down wheels and re-spraying them. :lol:

Attachments

·
Registered
3,230 Posts
interesting, I'm swapping my black 5 spoke sportpack wheels for a set of standard teardrops a friend has and they might need sanding and respraying. I think the sanding is the hrd bit, can you post details of what you did and how hard/easy it was?
as far as the wheels go I personally dont like non Alfa kit on Alfa's. I like to think of Alfas for true driving enthusiasts, not boy racers.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Will post details in a bit :) I do know what you mean. I currently have black speedlines on it and it's more just an experiment to see how they come out. Not sure if I'll use them. It all started because I couldn't sell them originally :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts