Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi All

Well its a new year and time for some change. So the committee decided that a new "Fresher" look was needed for the image of ARCSA. So log in at 7PM tonight to view the new, updated ARCSA website.

·
Registered
13,815 Posts
is there new stuff? Or just a new look with old content as I know the content by heart now lol...

·
Registered
7,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well it's up gents. Looks awesome IMO

·
Registered
7,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yes its actually a guy that works with me. Wynand did a great job origonally and credit needs to go to him for what he did. New webmaster is Robert Hughes

·
Registered
13,815 Posts
WHy did you guys put the pics in a youtjoep video??????

The one thing I like about visiting club sites it that one gets to see the cars of the members...and watching it on youtjoep not only take forever to load on slow connection it doesn't show all the photos...just he year in reveiw???

K

·
0 Posts
Site looks great. All the gtv forums use YouTube as most placesin the world don't have a slow connection . Even though we are still in the dark ages with our bandwidth we can't cater for the lowest common denominator and our website must stay current with minimum web standards .

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
I may be bias, but can I just say AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks to robert for a great job.
Can I just grab my soap box for a moment and tell all of the great pasion and commitment that robert, the 2 pauls, gertie, loki,krasch,eric and others not on the forum have done in the past year, its all good and well for all of us to be keyboard worriors on a forum, but to get your hands dirty with the nitty gritty to improve and continue a legacy for a culture like Alfa romeo ownership, especially from young guys like these is awesome , if these guys are anything to go by, the club has a strong foundation for the future, thanks guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts