Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Looks good.
I'd just change the space for the header, at the moment there's a scroll bar next to it which spoils the look slightly.
Although this may just be my work browser / screen size.

·
Registered
25,673 Posts
To be honest I hope you didn't pay a lot for it, looks like a template where bits have just been filled in, also is this you or the chap that set it up

Registrant:
Andrew Stone

Registrant type:
UK Individual

Registrant's address:
82 Laburnum Avenue
Swanley
Kent
BR8 7DP
United Kingdom

·
Registered
441 Posts
Looks good.:thumbs:
Firefox 3.5.5.

Suggestions:

copyright txt is a bit big.
is there a real need for date stamp on sales car photos?
cant see any search engine meta data in the coding.

HTH !

·
Registered
3,221 Posts
buzz alfa is the car sales side of our business

Thanks for the input guys! :)
Are you Gary?
If so I emailed you earlier about my car. :thumbs:

·
Registered
2,607 Posts
new website looking good John. I will be booking in my car soon for service so the car ready for the track in the summer, take it easy

·
Registered
3,189 Posts
My honest feedback is that the car sales section really doesn't promote the cars you have for sale very well, a list of numbers to click isn't that good.

·
Registered
373 Posts
I agree on many points that the others have already mentioned. I hope you didn't pay to much for this.

Most importantly the sales part i feel is a bit annoying. you shouldn't have to click though so many numbers just to see what stock is available, you really need some kind of overview where customers can instantly see you have xyz in stock.

Also when you do finally click into a car profile your taken to a part of the site which bares no resemblance to the rest. On the whole it feels a bit clunky and a bit like a 'template' site.

That said, stick at it.

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
This is a common complaint with car dealers websites. Why oh why oh why oh why, do you leave cars in there which are already sold????? :rant:

I mean, you can't sell 'em again. Just take 'em off! :mad:

·
Registered
4,241 Posts
Hi mate work in the graphics business, I would say that it's needs the following.
Clear navigation
location map
proper sales section (maybe vechicle specs etc...) with link to email /call and maybe a call back service lnk
Some pics of your work shop (clean and tidy)
meet the team if you've got a dedicated bunch of guys :)
on each page you need a main contact number
on parts etc you need some images - Q2 etc and relvent tel no

a template /site with any braning/ID you have.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts