Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After months of consideration of how to finance getting into a Giulia Veloce and a bit of deliberation over the colour I picked up my Lipari Grigio today!
I have had a quick blast up and down my local hill (part of a couple of tarmac rallys in my town).
I've set my favourite DAB radio stations etc and getting used to the controls and bits and bobs. I'm loving it so far of course.
I will post some better photos at a later date in the pics post but here's a few mobile pictures for now.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
52 Posts
After months of consideration of how to finance getting into a Giulia Veloce and a bit of deliberation over the colour I picked up my Lipari Grigio today!
I have had a quick blast up and down my local hill (part of a couple of tarmac rallys in my town).
I've set my favourite DAB radio stations etc and getting used to the controls and bits and bobs. I'm loving it so far of course.
I will post some better photos at a later date in the pics post but here's a few mobile pictures for now.

Welcome to the club great pics loving the red interior:rotate:

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Congrats -Great choice

looks lower than mine as well , maybe they have different springs in Oz

is it a Q4 or Q2 ?
Q2, rear wheel drive LSD. All Aussie Veloces are RWD with the 18(19?)" Teledials plus I think they have everything the Ti has in the US, but I can't remember what that is specifically.
I'm not sure about the springs. Maybe bigger wheels?

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
Lipari Grey looks fantastic, great example of its chameleon like characteristics ... Welcome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 9 of 9 Posts