Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello to all,

Just joined, have owned my gtv (first alfa!) for 6 months now and very happy with it. Recently had a new sports exhaust fitted with MIJ performance (Walsall) cat to back thought i'd give my view on it in case anyone is consiedering them, nice note on acceleration not too loud - went for mid-sport option rather than full sport.

Anyway dont know why i have owned over ten cars and missed out on alfa ownership all these years...silly me:lol:

Johno.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Hi

Got any pics of your exhaust system and the actual bore size of the tubing they useed?.
Reason i iask is they fitted 1.75"/47mm OD tubing to my V6 GTV! - you can take approx 3-4mm off that for Internal diameter!.
I complained and they re-did it all in 2 1/4" which is the stock size, gave me some BS about why they reduced it down but once i started quoting CFM flow figures they backed down.

Cheers Pete.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi Pete,
Im not sure on the bore size. Will that have a huge effect on throttle response? Ive noticed the back box is huge and sits really low though. When did you have yours done? mid or full sport? I found they were not as customer friendly as their reviews and website suggested. At least theres a guarantee to fall back on.
Oh and I envy all you v6 drivers, I wanted one but have to drive 75miles a day for work!

Thanks Johno.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts