Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
P

·
0 Posts
I liked it, it is what it is...

WTF was that breitling winged man thing in the intro bit? I WANT one of them like

·
Registered
2,419 Posts
It's the same plot, script, etc ... but compelling viewing..... I liked it. :D

One thing, though, Jeremy didn't seem very taken with the 4c..WTF!
Yea, that was that all about?? Thought that a bit strange? Maybe Alfa Romeo didn't want to give the BBC a prototype 4C after the review the 8C got... ie "It should be a poster, not a car"....

P

·
0 Posts
I'm very intrigued by the 4c, I mean the styling is just superb, but that engine sounds like it'll be right tool...

D

·
0 Posts
Probably because Clarkson probably knows deep down like me that they will never make the 4c which I kinda think meself.

P

·
0 Posts
Probably because Clarkson probably knows deep down like me that they will never make the 4c which I kinda think meself.
I will cry if they dont build that car, the way alfas depreciate I could afford one in about 10 years
:)

·
Registered
6,738 Posts
I think they will personally, they've already confirmed it. There is a fella who contributes to the 4c lounge that has a lot of detail on it as he worked on the development of the engine...

Edit: and a 300bhp version possibly as well :thumbs:

·
Administrator
87,039 Posts
Yeah I don't think there's any doubt it'll be made, just exactly when we'll see it is the question ;)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts