Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
I'm new to the AO forum but I've had my 164 for 2 and a bit years now. Its a '95 24v Super to which I've added a black leather interior (brought off Ebay- £200 - bargin), 17" Asus wheels (Ebay again) and had the black plastic lower skirts/bumpers colour-coded - subtle, but makes a difference. I've also just splashed out £500 for a Longlife SS exhaust - what a fantastic noise!(albeit a bit loud, and that was a mild system!)
Next stop, sorting the suspension.
Anyway just watched England's dismal display against Sweden, so thought I'd cheer myself up by having a look at the forum - everyone seems real helpful and I'm looking forward to making use of all the experience thats out there.

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys, was at NAD on Sunday and saw so many fantastic cars ,was trying to think of how to justify to the missus that we NEED a GTV6 or a 75 Cloverleaf or a 166 or a 155...
So many cars and so little money...

·
Registered
6,451 Posts
Welcome to the site Pete :)

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hi rusty,
System is louder, very deep note on idle, bit of resonance about 3000 rpm, but this seems to be getting quieter as the system "beds-in". Definitely puts a smile on your face though :D !!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts