Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone!

I've just bought my 2nd Alfa. Had a blue 146 which i had to sell (money problems!) and now own a gorgeous red 164 which i bought through a friend from a guy who loved it like his own child and hated to sell it.

Its 14yrs old and looks like it came out of the showroom yesterday. 'll post a pic as soon as i can. it may be an old one, but its a good one!

My everyday car is a 2001 Punto which has to do 700+ miles per week.

Would sell my family for a Brera!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,576 Posts
Welcome to AO :)

toby2449 said:
Would sell my family for a Brera!!!!!!!!!
Now that's the spirit ;)

·
Registered
2,518 Posts
Dark haired exotic Spanish wife, 5 year old boy full of beans and loves Alfa's (and [email protected]@dy BMW's too!!!! :mad: ), 10 month old boy also full of beans and very very adorable if I say so myself, flat in South West Spain not 10 minutes from the Jerez race circuit where you can go see the F1 teams train sveral weeks a year... and a small dog, doesn't eat much but yes, full of beans too.

OK, so how much? Maserati Quattroporte should do it! :D

Sorry about that... Welcome on board! Now go sit next to the other new kid... ME!!!

:D

·
Registered
6,451 Posts
Welcome toby, hope to see pics soon :)

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
gtachris said:
welcome, did he have the 164 from new?
no he's had it for the past 80,000 miles, and its a credit to him, big beautiful car. He spent £2000 on a re-spray and reconditioned the alloy wheels!

·
Registered
2,518 Posts
OK now you've got my drooling... I'm a 164 nutter and onto my third one now. The second one I still have stored away and I'm thinking about number 4 already. So pics pretty please!!!! :p

·
Registered
31,304 Posts
bobdabilda said:
That's the Alfa spirit!
I certainly second that! :lol:

Welcome, mate. :)

·
Registered
3,067 Posts
toby2449 said:
no he's had it for the past 80,000 miles, and its a credit to him, big beautiful car. He spent £2000 on a re-spray and reconditioned the alloy wheels!
sounds nice :) and certainly sounds looked after

1 - 15 of 15 Posts