Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone,

Im Haydn from Northallerton, I am a proud owner of a 2010 Spider Independent.

I have two businesses in which I design and create Vehicle, Wall, Shop window Signs and
Stickers. My other business personalises promotional gifts such as mugs, phone cases, picture slates and so on, with any design the customer requires.

This is my first Alfa and my first convertible so I know I will expect a love hate relationship :p

Hoping to attend meets and other local members :D

·
Administrator
60,102 Posts
Hi Haydn waving welcome to AO. Congrats on your Spider :thumbs: What does the Independent part mean?

Please contact admin if you are wanting to sell on AO, they can set you up. Cheers :)

·
Administrator
86,627 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thank you for all your warm welcomes..

The independent edition is a limited edition.

Comes in a matte grey colour and includes a carbon fibre trim and satnav as well as other small finishes.

G

·
0 Posts
Put post and click on the paper clip then click imamge find on your computer select follow and upload:thumbs:
Oh yeah welcome

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I believe there is just 900 thats correct but that includes both brera and spider

According to How Many Left? there are only 6 spiders in the UK..

THe wheels are black 18" Turbine styles.

·
Registered
2,263 Posts
I believe there is just 900 thats correct but that includes both brera and spider

According to How Many Left? there are only 6 spiders in the UK..

THe wheels are black 18" Turbine styles.
Yup, you're dead right there.
I've seen a few of the Brera's pop up but most of them were missing or had suspect history. I'm in no hurry, the right one will avail itself one day..

1 - 20 of 27 Posts