Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi all, I thought I'd get myself registered even though I've yet to pick up the car and have never owned an Alfa. Don't get me wrong I've waited long enough to get the one I wanted and I collect it next week. I've not been this excited since the birth of my first child (the second was a breeze) and cannot wait until I've finally got the car home.

It's one of the limited additon (apparently on 150 RHD sent to the UK)GTV Cup's 3.0 V6. I followed one (not for long I may add) about 4 years ago and and fell in love.

·
Registered
8,688 Posts
Fabulous car and I think I`ve ever only seen about 4.BTW There was another Cup owner here but I think he now frequents a certain dedicated GTV forum.
Hope you have a very happy relationship with your new baby! :)

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Cheers Spiderman, I think I'll stay with this forum as it's more intersting to have different car likes and dislikes. If we all had the same motor it would be a bit boring

·
Registered
7,188 Posts
Welcome to AO, RJS :)

It will be interesting to get some driving impressions from you when you get a chance to really drive her.

Also, pictures are always appreciated ;)

·
Registered
31,304 Posts
Welcome to our place, the Alfaowners place! :)

Lovely GTV you have there!!! Have fun! :cool:

·
Registered
3,221 Posts
Hi RJS, good to have you here at AO :)

Thats a great looking GTV, your very lucky! :cool:

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I've seen a couple of Silver Cups too but they are limited editions in Italy where they produced 200.

·
Registered
45,472 Posts
Welcome to the forum :)

·
Registered
283 Posts
Hi there, Welcome to AOer.com,Fantastic looking car, it's true what they say "good things come to those who wait", let us know how your new baby drives.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
korkytcat said:
Hi there, Welcome to AOer.com,Fantastic looking car, it's true what they say "good things come to those who wait", let us know how your new baby drives.
I've waited for 4 long years driving company cars, a couple of Audi's (A4 and A6) looking forward to the day I can buy my own very impractical car that sounds wonderful, drives fantastic, with looks to die for and makes me smile (that deep down smile that can chase crappy work and grown up stuff out of your head) every time I look at it. :D

8 days and counting very very slowly.

·
Registered
266 Posts
really happy for you..but these are gonna be the longest 8 days of your life..it will be like the week before christmas when you were a kid..it will be well worth the wait though..

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
toffeemandog said:
really happy for you..but these are gonna be the longest 8 days of your life..it will be like the week before christmas when you were a kid..it will be well worth the wait though..
Toffeemandog

I'm a blue from Break Road and getting the car will be like EFC winning the Champions League.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts