Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All

I have just been buying myself a 2001 166, with a zender kit and 17in wheels on it, It looks the part and will get some pics up as soon as we get a nice day to clean her.

Be back soon
Shanemart

·
Registered
15,174 Posts
Make it so! Look forward to seeing the snaps.

What engine do you have in it? Do the looks match the engine?

And......Welcome!!!

Alfa20v :cool:

·
Registered
2,425 Posts
Welcome Shanemart........the 166 is one of my favorites and would like to own one myself. Therefore looking forward to seeing your pics.

Hope you enjoy your new drive..... :) :) :)

(I know you will ;) ;) ;) )

·
Registered
31,304 Posts
Hi Shanemart, welcome to Alfaowner. :)
A 166 with 17" wheels. What engine? Looking forward to see some shots of you new baby. :)

·
Registered
45,472 Posts
Welcome to AO :)

W

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Welcome...not sure I've seen a Zender kitted 166 :confused: perhaps it's so subtle ;)

Enjoy your new car :d

wrinx

·
Registered
3,221 Posts
Welcome to AO, looking forward to seeing some pics hope the weather brightens up for you! :)

Zender make nice kits :cool:

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sunbar said:
It certainly does..... Mine is a dark blue version, and has spoked Alfa wheels, it may even be an inch or two lower than the one in the pick!
Unfortunatly the story turns a little sour at this point as it only has a 2.0 ts engine, and how I wish it was the 3.2 chrome bad boy.......

I think that she could maybe do with some attention to her engine also, but that can be a new thread in the relevant place.

Great to feel welcome, Cheers :D

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
A quick pick, not the best in the world, but will get some nice ones sorted soon....

·
Registered
15,174 Posts
Looks good! Nice colour! ;)
How low is it? Looks like the front will catch speed bumps?!

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Alfa20V said:
Looks good! Nice colour! ;)
How low is it? Looks like the front will catch speed bumps?!

Cheers, I couldn'tresist it when I saw i parked in a line of 156's! It just looked bad!!
Its really quite low! I have pulled the side skirts off on both sides with 2 adults and 2 kids in, going over a speed ramp.... It was a very high and narrow one also!!
Was gutted, but they just pop back on, without too much trouble. haven't had any trouble with the front though...

·
Registered
2,425 Posts
ShaneMart said:
It certainly does..... Mine is a dark blue version, and has spoked Alfa wheels, it may even be an inch or two lower than the one in the pick!
Unfortunatly the story turns a little sour at this point as it only has a 2.0 ts engine, and how I wish it was the 3.2 chrome bad boy.......

I think that she could maybe do with some attention to her engine also, but that can be a new thread in the relevant place.

Great to feel welcome, Cheers :D
.....Let me know if you have any comments about the wipers...hopefully better than those on the 155 and 156.
;) ;) ;)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts