Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello everyone, just thought i'd say hello as yesterday i became the proud owner of a 156 sportwagon. er... not sure what else to say right now so i'll leave it at that!:)

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
nope, its a boy this time!!! my last MG was female and trouble!!! the MG before that was male and an angel... you live and learn... then again if the last one hadn't ben trouble i wouldn't have this alfa!!!

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
Nice and clean !
You may be on to something here by calling your car "him".We(mostly males) call our cars as "bella" or "Alfa",not only do those names sound feminine in any language,but it's a known fact that our beloved cars require special attention and dedication,being also a bit capricious sometimes,just like all girls!!!
Buy hey,the same car is also "Romeo",and we all know just what kind of male Romeo was!;)

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
he's been well looked after by my brother... Romeo is the obvious i suppose but due to the Beckhams i just can't do it... i'll think of something... thanks for the warm welcome chaps!!!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks. He will be visiting the NE a couple of times a year, fingers crossed!!! Hubby is from up there!

:confused: Do you wave at each other in Alfas???

·
Registered
578 Posts
Yes i do wave at other Alfa,s and repair them when they are poorly and unloved by there owners. Nasty owners!!!!!!. They have heart,s you know and they are like us they do have off days!

·
Registered
292 Posts
katiesue156 said:
hello everyone, just thought i'd say hello as yesterday i became the proud owner of a 156 sportwagon. er... not sure what else to say right now so i'll leave it at that!:)
Hello Katiesue,

Welcome on board!

There is a great Alfa expertise here, lots of advice and above all the Genuine community of passionate members...

Hope you will enjoy this site as much as I do and find the loads of useful tips to keep you and yout Alfa 156 in a perfect harmony!

Fabrice :)

·
Registered
292 Posts
katiesue156 said:
And by the way: Your ID picture of the original 156 grille is superb!!! Excellent choice!!!

Fabrice :D

·
Registered
43,564 Posts
Hi and welcome !! :)

·
Registered
6,451 Posts
Welcome to the site katiesue :)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts