Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I strongly suspect my 147 is starting to test my patience. 18 months of total reliablility and now it seems to have a new problem crop up (then go away) every week.

anyone following my previous threads will be glad to hear my clutch is back to normal (??)

This week, starting last night my car has started to wander at 50mph. driving on a few back roads last night it was a struggle to go in a straight line as i had to keep making constant adjustments to the steering wheel. It was a little windy last night but not enough to make an adverse affect on the trees so i can't see how it would have affected my car so much.

Upper wishbones are 20 and 16 months old each side. lower wishbone on passenger side is les than 12 months old. Drivers wishbone is origional and the rear bush is starting to show the slightest of movements when pushed with a pry bar. ARB bushes are completely gone and have been for a while.

Bad luck? upper wishbones gone again? wind? track rod ends? any help would be appreciated.

·
Registered
9,346 Posts
Check the rear bushes as well ....

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
never thought of those. Will have a look this weekend. Were ok when i checked them in november though??

·
Premium Member
19,119 Posts
Bushes and driver wishbone. Think you answered your own question!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts