Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can any body recomend a supplier for a new standard exhaust for 156 jts, the only place that comes up with a full, broken down into sections price list is BuypartsBy.Thanks.

·
Registered
30,087 Posts
...for 156 jts, the only place that comes up with a full, broken down into sections price list is BuypartsBy.Thanks.
Actually they don't list the JTS on their website at all.
Look carefully and you will see it is a 2.0TS exhaust...

·
Registered
149 Posts
Can any body recomend a supplier for a new standard exhaust for 156 jts, the only place that comes up with a full, broken down into sections price list is BuypartsBy.Thanks.
I will strongly recommend ebay for the front flexpipe and alfistinet for the midsection in stainless steel from Ragazzon,the price is significant lower than original parts and finally the alfistinet : special edition end silencer in stainless steel also from Ragazzon.
remember new PU mounts the red ones 4 pieces and a new gasket between mid and front system :thumbs:

William Lütken

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I think it is the flexi section. When i said standard i didn't mean oe, pattern will do, i dont want noisey big bore.

M

·
0 Posts
Agreed...

Iirc camskill sell flexi sections that are double braided, inside and out so stronger and better shape for airflow inside. Order one in correct size and get it welded in....

John

1 - 9 of 9 Posts