·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ive got a spider...:D :D :D
and it needs a new set of shoes....:cool:
well, it doesnt really but i'd like to try something different
so, apparently the standard wheels are 6.5J 205/50 R16
now..bearing i mind ride comfort, turning circle and handling, up to which size of shoe could i realistically opt?
any ideas on decent wheels?

·
Registered
33,643 Posts
When you say shoes do you mean wheels? :confused:

If so, a set of 17" teledials will set your car off a treat. :cool:

·
Registered
6,740 Posts
Some nice ones on that site alright, but does anyone know where I can get the original tear drop wheels from like the ones on this GTV here?

By the way the 19" one look amazing there was a thread on here a few weeks ago with a few pics on it (I think it was one I started) but I cant imagine they would help the ride comfort or handling one bit.

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
ebay is a good place to look too, there can be many bargains to be had, i got my wheels on ebay for £112 including nearly new tyres :thumbs:

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
broom how about these. always though they looked great on spiders....but a little heavy for the GTV.

sz wheels

they are 18" copies of the original Zender Milano wheels:thumbs:

car shows original 17's

Attachments

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
I love those SZ..!! I think that's changed my opinion now, if I ever change from the oem ones ill go for those... I don't like the idea of reduced comfort though..

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
found anothe sz and a pic of one with gta wheels in the members gallery :D

the sz loot like they may be 16" as the gta are 17" on comparison the sz look smaller with a larger profile tyre

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
found anothe sz and a pic of one with gta wheels in the members gallery :D

the sz loot like they may be 16" as the gta are 17" on comparison the sz look smaller with a larger profile tyre

yup i think original sz wheels (zender milano) were 16" so thats why they look small. as said though they look much better on a spider

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
I say get the 156 GTA 17" wheels, they look brilliant on the GTV's.

nah not for me tried them on mine and they just seam to protrude too much for the car. best i've seen are BBS CH in 18's, looked amazing but a bit pricey. there was someone doing a similar wheel to it much cheaper though

Attachments

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
broom how about these. always though they looked great on spiders....but a little heavy for the GTV.

sz wheels

they are 18" copies of the original Zender Milano wheels:thumbs:

car shows original 17's
nellied, lush wheels....ive neverseen these before..
i really like the gta ones too, but might want something different...however they are under really serios cinsideration...i also saw a 5 spoke set which was quite sexy...
it had a single rib in each spoke which were fairly thick...
saw it on a gtv once...
still looking..thinking maybe 17s should be the limit if i want to have a modicum pf comfort...but 18s just look sooooo good...:(

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
also thinking the 17" 221 gta-hole set are rather nice on that site u recommended PCBuild...

1 - 20 of 31 Posts