Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
No i am not hanging up my reps hat :D but the South West does have another Rep to help out :thumbs:

Please welcome Tess into the South West madhouse, she will be helping out with events and generally nagging you to turn up ;)

·
Registered
41,769 Posts
Support for JayW..its me...

well my lovies its happened , i have turned green and i can officially nag the backsides off you all so you better all be good..supporting jay that is in his nagging:lol:

oh the power is going to my head.....how many meets can we organise for you all, think of all that official naggingness thats gonna happen.....:lol:

seriously though, thanx guys for making this happen i couldnt have done it without your friendship and support and hopefully we will all meet up soon and celebrate my green ness :)

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
well my lovies its happened , i have turned green and i can officially nag the backsides off you all so you better all be good..supporting jay that is in his nagging:lol:

oh the power is going to my head.....how many meets can we organise for you all, think of all that official naggingness thats gonna happen.....:lol:

seriously though, thanx guys for making this happen i couldnt have done it without your friendship and support and hopefully we will all meet up soon and celebrate my green ness :)
Ahem, Tess, have a looky here

http://www.alfaowner.com/Forum/south-west/232249-new-rep.html

:cheese:

·
Registered
41,769 Posts
oops was excited...wheres mergy mod :cheese:

·
Premium Member
42,857 Posts
can we get anymore new rep threads in or what :lol:

·
Registered
41,769 Posts
im being a good girl now....:cheese:

·
Registered
41,769 Posts
thanx chrissy...hugz

·
Administrator
45,756 Posts
I'm pretty sure this means that you all have to either sell your Alfa and leave the country, or start turning up to every meet. ;)

·
Registered
41,769 Posts
I'm pretty sure this means that you all have to either sell your Alfa and leave the country, or start turning up to every meet. ;)
sell my alfa????????? nooooooooooooooooooooo so it looks like im turning up at every meet, bristol sunday, chatsworth on the 8th....im sooo dedicated:cheese:

·
Registered
41,769 Posts
coming from the post Wh*re that is Bradders Type R :rolleyes:

:lol:
he cant help it, he thinks he has mates....but hes a stalker really....sonny the ladypager:lol:

·
Registered
3,791 Posts

does this mean if you start slacking we can nag you :evilgrin:

·
Administrator
45,756 Posts
sell my alfa????????? nooooooooooooooooooooo so it looks like im turning up at every meet, bristol sunday, chatsworth on the 8th....im sooo dedicated:cheese:
I was meaning everyone else, not you! :p

·
Registered
41,769 Posts
I was meaning everyone else, not you! :p
oops........................:cheese:

its cool to have a licence to nag....sigh:cheese:

1 - 20 of 40 Posts