Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fitted the new back section today to my spider. Looks and sounds much better then the Dpm silenced rear ragazzon rear section that I had before. I can not stop driving it just for the sound.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Just need to get my wheels refurbished and I am done with all the expense for this year.

·
Banned
2,933 Posts
Fitted the new back section today to my spider. Looks and sounds much better then the Dpm silenced rear ragazzon rear section that I had before. I can not stop driving it just for the sound.
Glad you got the right one in the end.:thumbs:

Clive

·
Registered
2,959 Posts
all std apart from the sports back box ?????

you left the cats and the mid section box ????

·
Registered
2,959 Posts
well replacing just the back box and yet still getting a really sporty hard edge sound is a lot cheaper than replacing the whole system and doing away with the cats

you need to place a youtube video up so i can hear the sounds your refering to sure some other memebers are interesrted in this set up

·
Banned
2,933 Posts
Good value

I recommended this Ragazzon rear section to the OP, Tancho, as I've had 2 V6s with these fitted(still got 1) & IMO they are the best 'bang for bucks' you can get(although I'm sure it can be 'copied' cheaper).

I still hear the one I sold as the owner is the manager of our local pub & I can tell when he's driving through the village.:thumbs:

Clive

·
Banned
2,933 Posts
Alfisti.net

Where did you get it from? I'm thinking of doing the same before next summer.

Where did you get it from? I'm thinking of doing the same before next summer.
There you are.... a 'multi quote' (private joke).:p:lol:

Alfa Romeo Shop - Tuning, Styling, Fanartikel und Modellautos - Alfa Spider und Alfa GTV Ragazzon Edelstahl Endrohr 2x70 Ragazzon Edelstahl Endrohr 2x70 32098

http://shop.alfisti.net/Tuning-Styling/Alfa-GTV-Spider/Sport-Exhausts:::1_11_50.html

It won't sound quite the same on a TS but still good, IMO.:)

Clive

·
Banned
2,933 Posts
Don't worry....

Nice sound. But, is it legal? Will it pass a MOT? Or do you just swap it before the test? :confused:
....they're legal, not that noisy just nice.

I've had other louder systems pass mot's & both the Ragazzon ones as well, no problem.

Edit: Not sure exactly what batwad's full system is though but don't forget the microphone is close to the exhaust.

Clive

·
Registered
329 Posts
....they're legal, not that noisy just nice.

I've had other louder systems pass mot's & both the Ragazzon ones as well, no problem.

Edit: Not sure exactly what batwad's full system is though but don't forget the microphone is close to the exhaust.
Yes, I should have said that mine is completely standard except for the unsilenced DTM rear section and it isn't too loud for the MOT tester's ears.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts