Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
right thought my rad was on its way out, i know the bottom metal pipe was knackerd plus a couple of hoses as well so bought the kit from autolusso rad,hoses in red :thumbs:and the water tank and metal pipe, so have done today and looks very good with hoses:p but the rad has already been done and looks all most new no holes or leaks, so have fitted the new one anyway and will be selling the other rad on ebay if anyone is intrested

thanks paul

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
plus i had a 2.0l twin spark which i put i new rad on a month latter the engine let go so bought a 2.5 v6 so as the rad was new and the other one was past its best i took out and they are the same rads, when i took the gta one out today that looks the same as well, so are all 156 rads the same ????

·
Registered
3,118 Posts
I put a 2.5v6 in the Gta and I think there is prob hardly anything in it. The old one was definately dead but the 2.5v6 is doing its job very well and didn't Cost alot. Is the metal pipe available separate?

·
Registered
3,118 Posts
Cool, I have to buy everything in pairs otherwise one Gta will get upset, gets expensive but they stay happy.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts