Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It’s been a long wait but my Giulia QF has finally arrived from BBR models in Italy.
I didn’t have deep enough pockets for the real thing so I thought I would go for this lovely 18th scale model to complement my real Giulia 2.0 TB super which I have had since last February.
I don’t think my mediocre camera does justice to the beautiful competition red paint finish on this model which sparkles in good light just like the real car.
The doors and bonnet are fixed shut so you can’t get a close look at the detail inside, but from what I can see through its windows it all appears to be there with a detailed dashboard and centre console.

Last but not least my real Giulia is unreservedly the greatest car I have ever owned with no problems whatsoever and is always a joy to drive.

Pics of the model QF attached

Attachments

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
this

+ what winter wheels are you getting for it?
The only modern Alfa with dark teledials on the web site is the Stelvio in the same scale. You could buy a Giulia and a Stelvio and do a wheel swap!
If the weather gets wintery around my display cabinet then I will be moving home first.:biglaugh:

·
Registered
7,972 Posts
About time Bburago put a 1/18 one out. They definitely need to do a 4C.
Other scales are available.
My 8C one's great, and cheap as chips. 20 quid IIRC, back in the day.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts