Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
31,304 Posts
I definitly don't like the front. The other views are... well, not so bad. :rolleyes:
But worst is that I can't imagine a Maserati all dirty with mud!!! :mad:

·
Registered
6,451 Posts
I guess it's not all that bad looking for a 4x4. But it really should NOT be a Maserati. Do they have any 4 wheel drive heritage? eek! :confused:

·
Registered
9,842 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Ivo:
<strong>it IS eek! I have to agree :(</strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">The side view isn't THAT bad...... :rolleyes: But then again I'm also the nutter who likes the Porsche Cayenne and the Renault MelSatis..... :rolleyes: (Did I mention I used to like the Renault Megane II too? Don't hurt frown

·
Registered
9,842 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Ivo:
<strong>has some Lexus RX300 looks at the back :eek: </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Have you seen the successor of the RX300, the new RX330? Now that's a major YUK!!!!!

M

·
0 Posts
Its terribly dissapointing!! eek! It looks like some of the worst hatch back designs that Japan has come up with. I dont know whats hapenning at Maserati but they surely are capeable of much better than that.

I hope this is not an indication of how Italians are gong to interpret the SUV market. Even the Amercans can do much better. Just look at the new Buick Centieme Concept car.

http://www.supercars.net/cars/[email protected][email protected]$Centieme%20Conceptg.html

1 - 11 of 11 Posts