Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In the next months I need some new parts for my car.
e.g. Exhaust system, brakes, ...
part you need from time to time.

My ALFA Partner here in Germany (Karlsruhe) has absolutly horrible prices for the parts !
Can somebody help me with a an address in Germany where I can order parts for good conditions or does anybody knows a good web-site ?

Thanks for your comments

Claus

V

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I've put some after market Brembos front and rear on my car , a few months ago price was around 300€ .
Shock absorbers Monroe 140 € -rear (front is about the same price)
Exhaust depends on what you want , didn't come to that yet , I wait untill my car is controlled by the "inspection office". +/- 300€ for normal exhaust I pressume
Ignition amplifier , passed away at about 191000km 50€ for both came out of a total loss 155 , normal price about 175€ /1 amplifier.

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just back from your neck of the woods Freudenstadt/ Baden-Baden to be exact must say I never seen many Alfa's whilst there all Beemers and mercs maybe explains the unavailability and price of parts, best of luck anyway.

V

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Germany , wait I remember isn't that that country that changed their DTM-rules in order to stop entering those nasty Italians.

Try Luxemburg they apreccitate a good performance car maybe tou will find your stuff overthere , it is only a guess.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts